We are proud to be partnering with the Smart Manufacturing for Automotive Summit on 12 September in Detroit, MI.
While manufacturing technology has proven to reduce downtimes, enhance plant safety, and improve product quality, manufacturers must adapt their production processes to allow for mass vehicle customization and electrification.
Join industry 4.0 and technology experts in Detroit to uncover the fundamentals required to successfully navigate changing consumer demands, the growing labor skills gap, and on-going supply chain disruptions.
Learn from Automotive 4.0 experts, including:
- Rajeev Kalamdani, Manager, IIoT Analytics, Ford Motor Company
- Shawn Philips, Smart Connected Factory Manager, Tractors and Combines, John Deere
- Brian Breuhan, Advanced Technology, ME Global Vehicle System Processing – General Assembly, General Motors
- Ian Thompson, Chief Technology Officer, H2X
- Stuart Countess, President & Chief Executive Officer, Kia Georgia