The Blockchain Industry Group (BIG) is dedicated to promoting the adoption of blockchain technologies and digital currencies by actively collaborating with and promoting the efforts of our global blockchain community.
With the support of our 5.2 million social media members, we intend to become the world’s largest, most active and most beneficial Blockchain Industry Group.
We are all inclusive and welcome blockchain associations, non-profits, governmental groups, corporations and individuals – from ALL countries.
Who are our Members?
Our Members are from all over the world, including both corporations and individuals. We are all inclusive and welcome blockchain associations, non-profits, governmental groups, corporations and individuals – from ALL countries.
The value of being a Member of the Blockchain Industry Group (BIG) will be priceless for any organization or professional that desires to lead, connect to, participate, understand or simply to monitor the global transformation that will ensue from the inevitable, innovative, disruptive and beneficial adoption of blockchain technologies and platforms.
- Membership in a BIG Alliance to Advance Blockchain Technology and Use Cases
- Advisors and Ambassadors will have their individual photo, bio and link added to the respective BIG website page
- Non-Profits and Partners will have their corporate logos and link added to the respective BIG website page
- Use of the BIG logo on corporate member websites where permitted
- Blockchain Certifications
- BTA Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF)
- BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
- BTA Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum (CBDE)
- Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH)
- Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP)
- CIO Certified Blockchain Professional (CCBP – Foundational)
- Advanced Blockchain Solutions Design & Architecture – CCBA Certification
- Global Master’s in Blockchain Technologies
- Privileged access to meet, connect, network, learn, collaborate and partner with fellow Members
- Priority acceptance to our blockchain, technology and related LinkedIn Groups with 5.2 million members
- Speaking opportunities at leading, world-wide blockchain events from our Event Partners
- Networking opportunities via free event passes from our blockchain Event Partners
- Introduction opportunities to our world-wide blockchain contacts
- Promotion opportunities for Partner events, education and news
- Access and contribute to the BIG Newsletter
- Access and contribute to the BIG Blog
- Privileged access to unique opportunities (e.g., jobs, collaborations, partnerships etc…) from fellow Members
- *Promotion of our Members’ best in class discounts, events, education, training, certification, activities, blogs, newsletters etc… to our 5.2 million social media and internal members
- BIG development of additional discounts, offers, services, events, education and benefits to complement existing Members’ promotions
*Non-Profits and corporations are encouraged to join. They benefit from our promotions, where selected, of their valuable discounts and best in class events, education, blogs, newsletters etc…