BIG Volunteers help to manage, develop and promote our BIG Mission, Vision and Values; the advancement of blockchain technology and use cases; and, undertake activities for the benefit of their fellow Members and the blockchain community.
Here are some ways to get involved … help out with global alliances, member benefits, content writing, donations, legal matters, public relations, social media, volunteers, our website or working groups.
1. Global Alliances – assist in developing or managing our organization’s global and collaborative alliances and partnerships.
2. Member Benefits – assist in developing or managing the discounts and offers for our organization’s members.
3. Content Writing – assist in developing or managing the content for our site, including the blog and our organization’s newsletter.
4. Donations – assist in the outreach or management of the solicitation of donations to fund our organization’s activities.
5. Legal Matters – assist in the organization’s legal matters.
6. Public Relations – assist in developing or managing our organization’s public relations function.
7. Social Media – assist in developing or managing our organization’s social media education and promotion efforts.
8. Volunteers – assist in developing or managing our organization’s volunteers.
9. Website – assist in maintaining or developing our organization’s website.
10. Working Groups – assist developing or managing our organization’s working groups.
11. Other skills and capabilities welcome!
Also, are you a Blockchain Speaker or Blockchain Educator? We can help set you up with engagements.
Contact us to discuss further by clicking the ‘Become a Volunteer’ button or by sending us an email at volunteer@BlockchainIndustryGroup.org