The GBA is committed to helping individuals and organizations understand, implement and benefit from blockchain technologies.
Full Newsletter here: https://bitly.com/2v5f4lv
Here are a few HIGHLIGHTS!
Message from the President (Gerard Dache)
“This month we are focussing on increasing our membership base. The larger our membership base, the more value and credibility the brand has to all of our existing members. Here is how we are doing it.”
- Professional Membership Summer Sale
- GBA Global Training Rollout
- Corporate Membership
- Funding for GBA Projects
- Government Working Group Sponsors
- The GBA Token
- GBA Advisory Services
- Blockchain in Shared Services
- Cybersecurity Working Group
- Food Supply Chain Working Group
- GBA Training Program Global Roll Out
- IT Infrastructure
- Hyperledger Community of Interest (CoI)
- Summer Membership Drive
- Banking & Financial Industry Community of Interest
Blogs & Publications
- A Municipal ICO Offers an Alternative Funding Method for Cities by Denis Oneil
- Blockchain in the Music Industry by Michael Richardson
- China Puts EOS at the top of Its List by Nabeel Malik
- Defending Against Illicit Cryptocurrency Mining Activity by Gerard Dache
- Federal Blockchain News Weekly by Gustavo A. Calderon
- It’s About the Transactions by Jonathan Lehman
- Real Estate – Several articles by John Dean Markunas about Blockchain and Land Titling
- The Current State of Global Regulations By Mike Bombace
- The Government Blockchain Association Bangladesh Chapter hosted a meeting with Dr. M. Khairul Hossain, Chairman of the SEC in Bangladesh and GBA leaders from the US.
- The Relationship Between the US Citizen and the ICO by Denis Oneil
Read the GBA Newsletter here: https://bitly.com/2v5f4lv
Note: Gerard Dache, Founder and CEO of the Government Blockchain Association, is a Blockchain Industry Group (BIG) Government Blockchain Advisor. In addition, the Government Blockchain Association is a BIG Non-Profit member.