The cost of care, attrition and poor engagement are crippling employers. Workforces are in desperate need of an inspiring and supportive workplace culture. Without this, organizations risk losing engagement and innovation from their most valuable asset.
Discover 9 key predictions for what is on the horizon for HR and how teams are harnessing the power of digital tools and data, addressing the costs of care, remaining flexible and understanding employee needs and accepting accountability to create equitable support and nurture their working environments.
Register here to download your copy: https://1.reutersevents.com/LP=35250?extsource=external_partner_block_chain_group_wp_0_report
Explore key learnings from HR leaders such as:
- Ted Kezios, VP of Global Benefits, Cisco
- Chris Brunson, VP Total Rewards, General Mills
- Betty Larson, Chief People Officer, GE Healthcare
- Enpei Lam, VP People Analytics & Planning, Cushman & Wakefield
- Vincent Howell, Global VP People & Organization at Mars Veterinary Health
- Cori Davis, SVP & Chief People Officer, Genentech
- Holly May, EVP & Chief HR Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
Register here to access the recording now: https://1.reutersevents.com/LP=35250?extsource=external_partner_block_chain_group_wp_0_report
For more information on valuable HR content and events, contact the Reuters Events team:
Global Project Director
Pharma & Healthcare
Telephone: +44 20 3197 8222