We’ve curated a list of top videos so that there’s something for everyone and that everyone can watch. Check out the links below and mark your calendars for a great event!
Video Categories: Artificial Intelligence (AI) | AI Tools | Blockchain | Crypto Assets | Metaverse | Robotics | Web3
● A.I. for Everyone | by Lifelong Learning | AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone–especially your non-technical colleagues–to take.
● Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Full Course | by SimpliLearn | This Artificial Intelligence full course video cover all the topics you need to know to become a master in AI and ML.
● How AI could empower any business | by Tedx | Andrew Ng shares a vision for democratizing access to AI, empowering any business to make decisions that will increase their profit and productivity.
● How I would learn Machine Learning (if I could start over) | by AssemblyAI |In this video, I give you my step by step process on how I would learn Machine Learning if I could start over again, and provide you with all recommended resources.
● Machine Learning Playlist | by Artificial Intellgence – All in One | This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, datamining, and statistical pattern recognition.
● Chat GPT Explained in 5 Minutes | by Simplilearn | This ChatGPT Tutorial is a Crash Course on Chat GPT for Beginners. With the increase in popularity, ChatGPT is still unknown to many people. In this video, I will provide a crash course on different ways to use ChatGPT.
● Fix Or Touch Up Pictures With Cleanup.pictures | by Parks & Education | Cleanup.pictures is a free tool that allows you to touch up or fix pictures or screenshots by erasing the object and intuitively replacing it with what it would look like if the object was never in the picture to begin with.
● How to Install & Use Stable Diffusion on Windows | by Kevin Stratvert | In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to download and run Stable Diffusion to generate images from text descriptions.
● MidJourney V5 Is Live! Here’s EVERYTHING You Need To Know | by Matt Wolfe |This video is the TLDR of all of the changes and improvements that came with MidJourney V5!
● The Easiest Way to Edit a Podcast (Podcastle.ai) | by Ben Leavitt | Podcastle is a cloud-based audio tool that makes creating and editing a podcast extremely easy. Another bonus to Podcastle is its Magic Dust feature that makes your audio sound a lot better using AI.
● 12 Consensus Mechanisms + How they Work | by Whiteboard Crypto | In this video, we go over what a blockchain consensus mechanism is, and how a bunch of popular ones actually work. From Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to Direct Acyclic Graph and Unique Node List, you’ll learn how these consensus mechanisms work, including pros and cons.
● Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Explained In 10 Minutes | by Simplilearn | This Blockchain and Cryptocurrency video covers all the important concepts from basics to advance. It will help you understand what led to the creation of Blockchain, what Blockchain is, how a Bitcoin transaction works, how Blockchain plays an integral role in it with features like hash encryption, proof of work and mining and how Blockchain technology is used in real-life scenarios.
● DAO Explained: What’s A DAO In Crypto? How Is It Created? | by CoinGecko | The DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) as we know it today was first proposed by Vitalik Buterin in the Ethereum whitepaper. A DAO is basically a loosely organized collective with a “flat” hierarchical structure. These seemingly spontaneous forms of organization emerge around a shared cause or mission.
● Ethereum Layer 2 Solutions Explained | by CoinGecko | What is Ethereum Layer 2 Scaling? The Ethereum network is no stranger to scalability issues and high gas fees, this is where Layer-2 solutions come in as a solution to scale the Ethereum blockchain!
● The 4 Most Important Types of Blockchain | by EatTheBlocks | In this video, will will see why there are different types of blockchains and the uses for each one of them.
● Bitcoin Upgrade: Taproot Explained | by Anthony Pompliano | Thanks to Taproot, bitcoin just got a lot better. What exactly does that mean?
● Crypto: a beginner’s guide | by The Economist | Cryptocurrencies, decentralised finance and blockchain technology—what do these terms really mean? The Economist’s finance correspondents guide us through the key concepts of crypto.
● Cryptocurrency Wallets – Public and Private Keys | by Whiteboard Crypto | We explain how pubic and private keys work in cryptocurrency wallets. In short, these wallets use asymmetric encryption to allow users to stamp transactions with their private key. Other users can verify their transaction by using the sender’s public key.
● How Cryptocurrency ACTUALLY Works | by Mrwhosetheboss | Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, NFT’s, all explained in one simple guide!
● How to do RESEARCH on a Cryptocurrency Coin or Token (DYOR) | by Whiteboard Crypto | Everyone says to always do your own research on a coin or token, especially in the world of cryptocurrency… but hardly anyone tells you how to do it.
● 10 Striking Museums in the Metaverse | by Sliice XR – Business in the Metaverse | Museums have long cherished physical spaces where visitors can immerse themselves in magnificent buildings, art pieces, and artifacts. The collection and preservation of cultural and historical objects have been the cornerstone of museums since their inception.
● How The Metaverse Will Change The World | by TED Talk | There has been a lot of buzz around the metaverse these days with Facebook changing its name to Meta and the big tech giants investing heavily into this space. In this TEDx talk, Brian gives us a glimpse into the future of the metaverse and how it will impact every aspect of society be it socialization, communication, education, fashion or work.
● Metaverse Explained: Is this the future of computing? | by Kevin Stratvert | Will the metaverse change how we work, socialize, and play games? Is this the first version of Ready Player One or even worse, the Matrix? In this video, we look at the metaverse and answer what it is, why you need it, how you can access it, and more.
● The Future of Augmented Reality | by Future Business Tech | This video covers the future of augmented reality and 10 AR use cases.
● The Metaverse: What Does it Mean For Gamers? | by IGN | We’ve all heard about the Metaverse, but what actually is it? And what does it mean for gamers? We spoke to tech journalist Will Smith, Second Life creator Philip Rosedale and The Washington Post’s Gene Park to get their thoughts on what this new frontier could mean for video games.
● Fundamentals of Robotics | by Mecharithm | Can you recall a time when you were frustrated when attempting to compute the forward kinematics for robotic systems? Did you find it frustrating to assign coordinate frames to each link when robots become more sophisticated?
● The farming robots that will feed the world | Hard Reset | by Freethink | Food waste is a ridiculous problem. Enter the robots.
● Toyota’s New AI Robot SHOCKS The Entire Industry | by Future Unity | Meet Toyota’s TRI teaching robot. This intelligent and AI enabled robot learns via VR and is capable of cool and super advanced mobile like manipulations that are very human-like.
● What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)? | by Intellipaat | Companies look out for ways to automate all repetitive tasks and save both capital and labor. This is where RPA comes in and this is what this video is about.
● Will Robots Replace Fast Food Workers? | by CNBC | This robot named Flippy runs the fry station at a White Castle outside of Chicago. With a mechanical arm and using computer vision technology Flippy can cook everything from french fries and onion rings to cheese sticks.
● How to Invest in Web3 Like The Professionals | by The Economic Diary | The best investment opportunities to target as an inverstor looking to make gains in Web 3.0
● The Only Web3 Marketing Guide You’ll Ever Need | by Trent Kennelly | eb 3 is an area of the internet that isn’t super solid. There are a lot of different tendrils in the air and it may seem like web 3 is established, but there’s still a long way to go. Which is why this is the PERFECT time to invest in Web 3. Because, while most people have a few go-to moves with their marketing, most of them aren’t interested in, or haven’t even heard of some of the things we’re going to discuss in this video.
● Top 5 Web 3 Projects | by W3BTHR33 | The most important projects that are building web 3 today!
● Web3.0 – Opening Doors to Equality | by Ted Talks | The wealth gap is widening in our society, but Zaf helps us imagine the possibilities that can be unleashed when we take control of our digital property rights, giving everyone an equal chance at success.
● What is Web3? | by Telusko | What is Web 3.0? Explained with Animations.