Last Updated: 12/5/2023
Top Retail Insights
1. UK retailers see weak sales growth in November despite Black Friday deals – 12/5/23
2. Target, Walmart and other retailers get shocking crime data – 12/5/23
3. SAS named a Leader in retail planning platforms, says independent research firm’s report – 12/5/23
4. Merchants Moving at the ‘Speed of Retail’ Must Offer Payments Choice at POS – 12/5/23
5. Shoppers cut back on non-essential items to add to UK retail gloom – 12/4/23
Top Retail Resources
1. Ikon Services is a retail technology solutions company that provides a range of services, including in-store analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and inventory management. Ikon’s solutions help retailers to improve their efficiency, profitability, and customer experience. In-store analytics: Ikon’s in-store analytics solutions help retailers to collect and analyze data on customer behavior, product sales, and inventory levels. This data can then be used to improve store layout, product placement, and marketing campaigns.
2. OneView Commerce is a software company that helps retailers unify their data and improve their omnichannel experience. OneView Commerce offers a suite of products that helps retailers to: Connect their data from all of their different systems, including their point-of-sale system, e-commerce platform, and inventory management system. Gain insights into their customers and their business. Manage their inventory and orders across all of their channels. Provide a seamless omnichannel experience for their customers.
3. Loqate is a software company that helps businesses verify and correct customer addresses. Loqate’s software is used by businesses of all sizes, to ensure that they have accurate customer address data. Loqate’s software works by comparing customer addresses to a database of over 1 billion addresses from around the world. This database includes addresses from postal services, government agencies, and other sources. Loqate’s software then uses this information to verify and correct customer addresses.
4. Swiftly is a technology company that helps small and medium-sized businesses, particularly grocery stores, enhance their digital storefronts. Swiftly’s platform provides businesses with a variety of tools to help them manage their inventory, orders, and customer relationships. Swiftly also offers a variety of integrations with other popular business software, such as point-of-sale systems and e-commerce platforms. Swiftly’s platform is known for its ease of use and its ability to help businesses improve their efficiency and profitability.
5. Faire Labs is a research and development division of Faire, an online wholesale marketplace for independent boutiques. Faire Labs was founded in 2021 with the mission to develop new technologies and products that will help retailers succeed. Faire Labs is focused on three main areas: Data science: Faire Labs is using data science to help retailers better understand their customers and their businesses. Artificial intelligence: to develop new tools and services. Machine learning: to develop new ways to recommend products.
6. Fynd is a retail technology solution that helps small and medium-sized businesses go online and sell to consumers. It enables businesses to list their inventory on multiple e-commerce platforms and sell to consumers. Fynd also helps businesses with last-mile logistics delivery, sourcing products from the outlets nearest to the customer. Fynd’s solutions can help retailers, increase sales, improve operational efficiency by automating tasks, reduce costs, and gain insights into customer behavior and preferences.