Blockchain Live returns to London Olympia for its third year on 25th September, as a Festival of Blockchain Education.
From discussing transforming supply chain management to regulating crypto assets and the future of energy, speakers from Nestle, Barclays, BP, BRI and more will gather at Blockchain Live to have a frank discussion about the opportunities and challenges that blockchain presents.
Listen to the leaders of the blockchain world such as the BRI’s Don Tapscott, Government Blockchain Association’s Blockchain Social Impact Lead Sally Eaves and Outlier Venture’s Jamie Burke, or hear directly from the end users such as Barclays, Sainsburys, Coca Cola, Mastercard and more with live use cases, helping you visualise a blockchain enabled world.
2019 Speakers include: View full speakers list here
- Don Tapscott, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Research Institute
- Sally Eaves, Blockchain Social Impact Lead, GBA
- Damien Moore, MP, Co-Chairman, All Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain
- Julian Gray, Technology Director, BP
- Dion Seymour, Policy and Technical Advisory, HMRC
- Anthony Macey, Director of Emerging Technology, Barclays
- Dr Lee Braine, Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays
- Bob Crozier, Chief Architect Customer Platforms, Allianz
- Caroline Casey, VP of Innovation and Partnerships, Mastercard
- Elisabeth Noble, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Authority
- Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
“The best blockchain for business event in the UK” Bob Yelland, European Blockchain Marketing, IBM
Attend to find out what developments have been made in blockchain in the past year, addressing everything from scalability to interoperability, and how to tackle implementation challenges, allowing business to thrive in a new decentralised world.
Register for your free pass with the code BIG here to join the conversation and get access to the entirety of the festival.