Last Updated: 12/5/2023
Top Blockchain & Crypto Insights
1. Protocol Village: QANPlatform for Quantum Resistance Raises $15M from Qatar’s MBK – 12/5/23
2. Crypto Sector Lobbying Set to Make New US Record – 12/5/23
3. Cryptocurrency Picks: 3 Tokens With Breakout Potential – 12/5/23
4. Understanding DePIN Protocols: How AI and Crypto Fit Together – 12/5/23
5. Brazil’s largest private bank Launches Crypto Trading Platform in Brazil – 12/5/23
Top Blockchain & Crypto Resources
1. EthHub is a community-driven educational platform that provides resources for learning about Ethereum. EthHub offers a wide range of resources, including, tutorials on a variety of Ethereum topics, such as smart contracts, decentralized apps (DApps), and the Ethereum blockchain itself. Videos that provide visual explanations of Ethereum concepts. A podcast that features interviews with Ethereum experts. A community forum where users can ask questions and discuss Ethereum with each other.
2. Aragon is a platform for creating and managing decentralized organizations (DAOs). Aragon’s platform makes it easy to create and manage DAOs without the need for any coding experience. DAOs are organizations that are owned and governed by their members. They are typically managed using smart contracts, which are self-executing contracts that run on a blockchain. Aragon’s platform offers a number of features that make it ideal for creating and managing DAOs, including, modular design, voting system, and more.
3. Arweave is a decentralized permanent storage platform that allows users to store data permanently on the blockchain. Arweave uses a unique economic model to incentivize users to store data on the network. Users pay a one-time fee to store data on Arweave, and the network rewards users who store data for long periods of time. Arweave’s platform is used by a variety of individuals and organizations to store data permanently. Arweave is used to store data such as websites, archives, and academic papers.
4. Mythical Games is a game technology company that is building a new generation of games powered by blockchain technology. The company was founded in 2018 by John Linden, the former CEO of Linden Lab, the company that created Second Life. Mythical Games is using blockchain technology to power its games in a number of ways. For example, the company is using blockchain to create in-game items that are truly ownable by players. Players can buy, sell, and trade these items on the open market.
5. ChainSafe Systems is a blockchain software development company that specializes in protocol engineering, cross-chain interoperability, and Web3 gaming. The company was founded in 2017 by Aidan Hyman and Greg Osuri, and it is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. ChainSafe Systems is a core contributor to the Filecoin and Polkadot ecosystems. The company has also developed a number of its own products and services, including, Lotus, a Filecoin client. OrbitDB, a decentralized database. Libp2p, a peer-to-peer networking library.
6. CertiK is a cybersecurity company that provides security audits for blockchain projects. The company was founded in 2018 by Ronghui Gu, a former professor at Columbia University. CertiK’s team of experienced security researchers has audited over 1,000 blockchain projects, including some of the largest and most well-known projects in the space. CertiK’s audits help to identify and fix security vulnerabilities in blockchain projects, which helps to protect users and investors from financial losses.