Last Updated: 11/29/2023
Top Asia Technology Insights
1. China’s TCL Technology downsizes chip design ambitions – 11/29/23
2. The Future of CG Unfolds in Sydney at SIGGRAPH Asia 2023 – 11/28/23
3. Most Employers Open to WSH Technology and Sustainability Training to Meet the Evolving WSH Landscape – 11/29/23
4. Crew Connect Global 2023 showcases technologies in MET – 11/29/23
5. Indonesian Startup Company JALA Tech Receives Massive $16 Million Funding for Service Improvement – 11/28/23
Top Asia Technology Resources
1. Glints is a tech-enabled recruitment that helps people and organizations realize their human potential. It is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with a mission to enable the 120 million professionals in the region to grow their careers and empower organizations to hire the right talent from anywhere in Southeast Asia. Glints uses AI and machine learning to match job seekers with the right jobs, and it also offers a variety of resources to help people learn more about the tech industry and how to prepare for a tech job interview.
2. Arata is a Vietnamese startup that uses artificial intelligence to develop personalized skincare products. It takes into account a user’s skin type, concerns, and lifestyle to create a custom skincare routine. Arata uses a combination of machine learning and human expertise to develop its products. First, users take a quiz to assess their skin type, concerns, and lifestyle. This information is then used to create a personalized skincare routine. Arata’s products are made with natural and sustainable ingredients.
3. Envision Energy is a Chinese company that develops and operates renewable energy projects. It is a leading global provider of wind turbines and energy storage systems. Envision Energy also provides a variety of other services, including wind farm development, engineering, procurement. Envision Energy is committed to helping the world transition to a clean and sustainable energy future. It is at the forefront of developing new technologies and solutions to make renewable energy more affordable and accessible.
4. Nium is a Singapore-based fintech company that provides cross-border payment solutions. It enables businesses and individuals to send and receive money globally in a fast, secure, and affordable way. Nium offers a variety of payment services, including International money transfers. Nium is a global company with offices in over 20 countries. It has a strong presence in Asia, North America, Europe, and Latin America. Nium is also licensed to operate in a number of jurisdictions around the world.
5. SendBird is a South Korean company that provides a chat development platform. It was founded in 2013, and it has since become one of the leading providers of chat APIs and SDKs.SendBird’s platform allows developers to easily add chat functionality to their apps. It provides a variety of features. SendBird’s platform supports real-time messaging, so that users can communicate with each other in real time. SendBird supports group chat, so that users can communicate with multiple people at the same time.
6. CodeSandbox is an online platform for developers to create, share, and test code. It provides a sandbox environment where developers can experiment with different languages and frameworks without having to set up their own development environment. CodeSandbox also offers a variety of features to help developers collaborate and learn from each other. It is especially useful for beginners who are learning to code, as it provides a safe and easy way to experiment with different languages and frameworks.